- Griefnet–An Internet community of persons dealing with grief, death and major loss.
- www.healingafterloss.org–This is a site dedicated to helping
those who have lost a loved one to death. The site offers a safe, secure environment for people to share their thoughts and feelings. The site includes Chat rooms and Message boards for sharing.
- The Compassionate Friends–A national non-profit, self-help support organization that offers friendship, understanding and hope to bereaved parents, grandparents and siblings.
- GriefsJourney–Bereavement resources for those who have lost a spouse or life partner.
- Good Grief–A site that provides a large listing of grief support resources.
- Sympathy Matters–Offers a selection of inspirational gift books to help in the healing process.
- Heartfelt Celebrations–Provides products and services to plan and carry out a customized celebration of life event that reflects unique personalities and final wishes.
- A Mental Health Resources Guide for College Students–http://www.onlinecolleges.net/for-students/mental-health-resources.