The gift of donation is an important part of your family's grieving process. Our Healing Program is dedicated to honor the gift and the memory of your loved one.The program includes:
- Compassionate support during consent and history-gathering sessions with your family;
- Bereavement materials provided at no charge—a tear drop memorial piece and Heirlooms, an interactive grief journal;
- A letter confirming the tissues recovered, accompanied by a copy of the consent form (required by Wisconsin statute);
- A follow-up letter one year after the recovery inviting you to network with other donor families;
- Sponsorship and participation in annual recognition events and memorial services for families.