Many organizations and resources are available to provide donation information, networking and support to donor families and professionals. They include:
- Donate Life America– Assists in mobilizing people to commit to organ, tissue and eye donation, and the transplant community to educate on the need.
- Donate Life Wisconsin– Not-for-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and inspiring the people of Wisconsin to say "yes" to donation.
- Donate Life Wisconsin on Facebook– An interactive Facebook community featuring news, events and photos.
- National Donor Family Council– Organization that supports the needs and expectations of donor families and assists healthcare professionals who work with these families. The Council works collaboratively with organizations in the transplant, bereavement and professional communities.
- organdonor.gov– The official U.S. Government Web site for organ and tissue donation and transplantation.
- TransWeb– A nonprofit educational site serving the world transplant community since 1994. TransWeb features real people's experiences, the top 10 donation myths, a donation quiz, frequently asked questions, and more.
- National Donor Memorial– Honors America's organ and tissue donors with a 10,000-square-foot memorial garden designed by a volunteer committee of donor family members, living donors and transplant recipients from across the country.
- National Kidney Foundation– Dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease, and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.